Skip to main content

Additional Resources for Military and Veteran Students

​All military and veteran students


​Air Force

CMU students in the Air Force must apply for Air Force Tuition Assistance through the AF Portal


CMU students in the Army must apply for Army Tuition Assistance through the ArmyIgnitED portal.

Coast Guard


National Guard


Service members must speak with their Educational Services Officer (ESO) or education counselor within their Military Service before enrolling in Central Michigan University.

For questions related to tuition assistance, please contact or 989-774-3264.