The University provides a free standard size diploma to each student after graduation. Standard sizes of diplomas are as follows:
- Doctoral Degrees - 11" x 14"
- Bachelor's, Master's, Undergraduate, and Graduate Certificates - 8 1/2" x 11"
Diplomas are mailed to the graduate's permanent address approximately 4-6 weeks following the ceremony.
Your diploma will list your name as it appears on your application for graduation, degree title, majors, and applicable honors (undergraduate honors only).
- Order a replacement diploma - If you need a duplicate or replacement diploma, you can order it easily online. You will be able to choose Standard Delivery or Express Overnight Delivery. There is a $25.00 charge for Bachelor's, Master's, and Certificates. There is a $35.00 charge for Doctoral. Your Diploma will be printed and mailed within one week of your order.
- Name changes: If the name on the diploma request does not match the name on your original diploma, you may be notified by email to submit a name change form.
- Order an Official eDiploma - Your Central Michigan University eDiploma is a Signed and Certified PDF of your original paper diploma used for easy diploma verification purposes. The eDiploma is a one-time charge of $5.00. You will receive your eDiploma within minutes of ordering. You can share your eDiploma as often as you need. The eDiploma cannot be printed; it is a digital file only.
- Students who graduated prior to March 2021 will need to submit a request prior to ordering an eDiploma. An email will be sent within 2-3 business days containing a Secure ID and ordering information.
Diploma Status - Search the status of your diploma order whether it is your new diploma or replacement diploma.