Courses may be dropped any time from the start of registration through the end of registration with full cancellation of tuition. Students may drop courses by accessing CentralLink
and clicking on the Course Search/Registration/Drop & Add
link under My Account
, or in person either in the Registrar's Office (Warriner 212) or the Student Service Court (UC 119).
Drop Exceptions after Registration Ends
At any time during the semester a course may be dropped with a refund if it has not met for the second time. After the course meets twice, the student must withdraw from the course. There are no refunds for individual course withdrawals. (See Withdrawal Policy.)
- Failure to officially drop classes does not cancel the student's responsibility to pay for them.
- Non-attendance of a course is not a basis for cancellation of fees.
Questions Regarding Dropping a Course Should be Referred to:
- Registrar's Office, Warriner 212, 774-3261
- Student Service Court, University Center 119
- Business Students Needing Assistance, Grawn 105, 774-3124