These tools can assist you in determining how your courses will transfer to Central Michigan University.

             MiTransfer Pathways

Advanced Standing

Undergraduate students may be granted credit at CMU by earning high scores on the following specified examinations: Advanced Placement (AP), College Level Examination Program (CLEP), and International Baccalaureate (IB). See the following links.

In order to have your course(s) considered for credit by CMU, students must request that their final official transcripts be sent to CMU from their prior school(s) once the course(s) have been completed. Transcripts should be sent in one of the following:

  • Mailing Address: Central Michigan University
                                    Transcript Department
                                    802 Industrial Drive
                                    Mt. Pleasant, MI 48858

Additional Resources

Faculty & Staff (login required)

           Transfer Credit Process for CMU Departments