Skip to main content

Sending Transcripts to CMU

To have your courses considered for credit by Central Michigan University, you'll need to request official transcripts be sent to us from your previous school.

  • You must send the final transcript once you have completed the course, and your grade is available.
  • We do not accept copies or hand-delivered transcripts. Transcripts must be sent electronically or mailed to us directly from your prior school. 

Electronic Delivery:

Mailing Address:

Central Michigan University
Transcript Department
802 Industrial Drive
Mount Pleasant, MI 48858