Skip to main content

Controlled Substances in Research

Central Michigan University has developed a policy for oversight of controlled substances used in research. The forms and guidance documents below have been designed to supplement the policy and to assist researchers with meeting specific regulatory requirements

Institutional Policies & Procedures

Institutional Forms Based on Regulations

DEA Forms & Regulations 

Disposal Regulations: Registrant Fact Sheet

Hazardous Waste Materials

If you have questions about the content or intended use of any of the forms above, please contact Kristin DeMuro at 989-774-3748 or

Access the Controlled Substances Transfer Form (CIII-CV only) here.

Updated 5/23/2022
Report a Research Concern