CITI LINKS AND INFORMATION
Required compliance training for Central Michigan University investigators and study personnel is offered online through the Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI).
CITI training is required for investigators, administrators, committee members, and personnel who are involved with conducting research with human subjects.
You may link your CITI account to IRBManager.
In addition, training is available in the following areas:
- Biosafety and Biosecurity
- Clinical Research Coordinator
- Conflict of Interest
- Good Clinical Practice
- Information Privacy and Security
- Export Compliance
- Research Involving Animal Care and Use
LAB AND FIELD SAFETY INFORMATION
Some researchers will be required to complete protocol specific training provided by the Office of Laboratory and Field Safety (OLFS).
Examples of required training are:
- Bloodborne Pathogens Training - for individuals collecting blood or other biospecimens.
- Laboratory Safety Training - is required for all individuals working in a laboratory setting.
- Radiation Safety Training - is required for individuals who operate X-Ray equipment.