- A. Jabed, M. M. Khan, J. Camiller, M. Greenlee-Wacker, W. Haider, I. Shabib, Property optimization of Zr-Ti-X (X= Ag, Al) metallic glass via combinatorial development aimed at prospective biomedical application, Surface Coatings and Technology:372 (2019) pp. 278-287. (impact factor 3.192)
- A. Jabed, M. M. Khan, Zia ur Rahman, W. Haider, I. Shabib, Combinatorial development and in-vitro characterization of the quaternary Zr-Ti-X-Y (X-Y=Cu-Ag/Co-Ni) metallic glass for prospective bio-implants, Accepted for publication at Advanced Engineering materials, 2019. (impact factor 2.906)
- U. Riaz, I. Shabib, W. Haider, “The current trends of Mg alloys in biomedical applications – A review”, Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials: 107, 6 (2019), pp. 1970-1996.
- M. Khan, I. Shabib, W. Haider, A combinatorially developed Zr-Ti-Fe-Al metallic glass with outstanding corrosion resistance for implantable devices, Scripta Materialia, Volume 162 (2019) pp. 223-229. (impact factor 3.747)
- U. Riaz, L. Rakesh, I. Shabib, W. Haider, Effect of dissolution of magnesium alloy AZ31 on the rheological properties of Phosphate Buffer Saline, J. Mech. Behav. Biomed mater. 85, 201-208, DOI: 10.1016/j.jmbbm.2018.06.002 (Impact factor 3.239)
- U. Riaz, Z. Ur Rahman, H. Asgar, U. Shah, I. Shabib, W. Haider, An insight into the effect of buffer layer on the electrochemical performance of MgF2 coated magnesium alloy ZK60, Surface and Coating Technology, 344, 514-521, 2018. DOI: 10.1016/j.surfcoat.2018.03.081 (Impact factor 2.906)
- M. Abu-Shams, I. Shabib, Primary radiation damage of Fe-10%Cr models under uniaxial, biaxial, and hydrostatic pressure using MD Simulation, J. of Nuclear Material, 509, 335-342, 2018 DOI: 10.1016/j.jnucmat.2018.07.016 (Impact factor 2.453)
- Quazi Sultana, Md Hassan, Sakib Iqbal, Ishraq Shabib, Aniruddha Mitra, Mujibur Khan, Investigation of Mechanical Properties and Morphology of Multi walled Carbon Nanotubes (MWCNTs) Reinforced Cellulose Acetate Fibers. 5(42), 2017, doi:10.3390/fib5040042
- Mohammad Abu-Shams, Ishraq Shabib, Effects of Voids on Nanoindentation Response of Fe-10%Cr alloys using MD Simulation." Materials Express. 7 (5), 329-340, 2017. doi:10.1166/mex.2017.1384. (Impact Factor: 2.062)
- U.H. Shah, Z. Rahman, K.M. Deen, H. Asgar, I. Shabib, W. Haider, Investigation of the formation mechanism of titanium oxide nanotubes and its electrochemical evaluation, J. Appl. Electrochem. 47(10), 1147-1159, 2017. doi: 10.1007/s10800-017-1102-1. (Impact Factor: 2.262)
- Mohammad Abu-Shams, Waseem Haider, and Ishraq Shabib, “Evolution of displacement cascades in Fe-Cr structures with different  tilt grain boundaries”. Radiation Effects and Defects in Solids. 172 (5-6), 364-378, 2017. DOI:10.1080/10420150.2017.1278760 (Impact Factor: 0.526)
- Nathaniel Everest, Mujibur R Khan and Ishraq Shabib, “ Effects of grain boundary density and temperature on thermal conductivity of Fe-10%Cr alloys with  tilt boundaries: An atomistic study”, Accepted for publication in Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience.
- Zia ur Rahman, Ishraq Shabib , Waseem Haider, “Surface characterization and cytotoxicity analysis of plasma sprayed coatings on titanium alloys". Materials Science and Engineering C, 67, 675-683, 2016.
- Ishraq Shabib , Mohammad Abu-Shams, and Mujibur Rahman Khan, “Nanoindentation response of Fe-10%Cr bi-crystal structures with Σ 5<001> and Σ 3<110>tilt boundaries: An atomistic study”. International Journal of Computational Materials Science and Engineering, 4(4), 1550022, 2015.
- I. Shabib, R.E. Miller, "Deformation characteristics and stress-strain response of nanotwinned Cu," Acta Materialia, 57: 4364-4373, 2009.
- I. Shabib, R.E. Miller, "Molecular Dynamics Study of Twin Width, Grain Size, and Temperature Effects on the Toughness of Nanotwinned Copper," Modeling and Simulation of Materials Science and Engineering, 17, 055009, 2009.
- M.R. Khan, H. Mahfuz, A. Adnan, I. Shabib, and T. Leventouri, Elastic Properties of UHMWPE-SWCNT Nanocomposites' Fiber: An Experimental, Theoretic, and Molecular Dynamics Evaluation, Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance, 2012, DOI: 10.1007/s11665-013-0471-9.
- K.P. Boyle and I. Shabib, "Temperature Dependence of Defect Production Efficiency in α-Fe," published in the 5th International Symposium on Supercritical Water-Cooled Reactors Proceedings, March 13-16, 2011. Vancouver, Canada.
- I. Shabib, R.E. Miller, "Deformation characteristics and stress-strain response of copper nanotwinned structure," published in the CSME (The Canadian Society for Mechanical Engineering) Forum 2008 Conference proceedings, June 5-8, 2008, Ottawa, ON.
- I. Shabib, K. Chen, R. Miller and L.R. Zhao, "Multi-scale Modeling of the Indentation of Nickel-Aluminum nano-layers," published in the 20th CANCAM (Canadian Congress of Applied Mechanics) conference proceedings, pp. 131-132, May 30-June 2, 2005, Montreal, QC.
More about Ishraq Shabib
- Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, Carleton University, Canada, 2009
- M.A.Sc., Mechanical Engineering, Carleton University, Canada, 2005
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, BUET, Bangladesh, 2001
- Deformation Behavior and Properties of Nanocrystalline Materials
- Irradiation Induced Damage of Structural Materials
- Atomistic and Multi-Scale Modeling of Crystal Defects
- System Dynamics
- Mechanics of Materials
- Finite Element Analysis
- Materials Science
- Mechanical Design
- Numerical Analysis
- Thin Film Metallic Glass
- Additive Manufacturing