More About RAJU CHOWDHARY
Publications & Presentations
- Madduri S, Chowdhary R, Reddy S. Telehealth adoption among endocrinologists during the Covid-19 pandemic. Endocr Pract. 2020 Aug;26(8):846-856. doi: 10.4158/EP-2020-0237.
- Nagia S, Gobran C, Aucar M, Twilling CL, Mills T, Chowdhary R, Jyotsna P. An inter-professional education approach to implement a fall prevention program in the community. Poster at: Midwest Inter-professional Practice, Education, and Research Center, Grand Rapids, MI; September 19-20, 2019.
- Twilling CL, Nagia S, Gobran C, Aucar M, Pandey J, Chowdhary R. Cost effective reduction of fall injuries within rural areas. Poster at: The Western Michigan University Medical School Health Equity Summit, Kalamazoo, MI; August 2019.
- Chowdhary R, Lee C, Curtis B, Fruth, S. An exploration of data mining approach in prediction of the use of physical and occupational therapy in US adults. [Dissertation]. Western Michigan University. 2017.
- Curtis AB, Chowdhary R, Brooks C, Kothari CL, Baker K, Paul. Using geographic information systems to evaluate and target diabetes education. Poster at 141st American Public Health Association Annual Meeting 2013; November 2-6; Boston, USA.
- Curtis AB, Brooks C, Mantilla L, Paul P, Baker KM, Chowdhary R, Kothari C, Lim CY, Maiti T. Mapping the Relationship between Diabetes Prevalence and Self-Management Education Access. Presented at: International Medical Geography Symposium; July 7-12, 2013; Lansing, USA.
Credentials, Certifications & Awards
- Board-Certified Clinical Specialist in Geriatric Physical Therapy (APTA): #10209
- Board-Certified Clinical Specialist in Neurologic Physical Therapy (APTA): #8135
- Certified Clinical Instructor (APTA)
- Top Performer Award My-Michigan Health, 2017 and 2019
- PhD, Interdisciplinary Health Sciences, Western Michigan University, 2017
- MS, Physical Therapy, University of Indianapolis, 2005
- BS, Physical Therapy Honors, University of New Delhi, 1995
- Health services research
- Interdisciplinary health sciences
- Fall prevention
Membership in Professional Organizations
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Cardiovascular Section of APTA
- Pulmonary Section of APTA
- Education Section of APTA
- Research Section of APTA
- APTA Michigan (APTA MI)
Current Licenses/Certifications Held
- Physical Therapy License (L1800164 5501008104)
- PTH 746: Therapeutic Interventions IV
- PTH 735: Examination and Diagnosis III
- PTH 845: Clinical Decision Making and Advanced Therapeutics
- PTH 620: Clinical Management of the Geriatric Patient