If your organization is going to evolve, your training and development activities are a key component to your success. Our graduate certificate gives you the tools to develop organizational talent, optimize work functions, leverage resources, emphasize creativity, and foster effective communication.
Program Type: Part-Time
Location: On-Campus, Online
Program Length: 1 year or less
Credit Hours: 18
Why This Program & What You'll Learn
You'll learn innovative training and personnel development techniques in our six-course certificate program. The skills you learn are universal and apply to a wide range of workforces — and also flexible enough that you'll be able to adapt them to your own unique situation.
Your courses will cover topics including:
- Training, development, and evaluation.
- Gender and generational differences.
- Delivering training in nontraditional settings.
- Workforce improvement.
- Communicating with people from different cultural backgrounds.
The training and development graduate certificate will elevate your personal brand as you pursue your career goals.
- Credits earned toward this graduate certificate will transfer to a Master of Science in Administration (MSA) degree.
- Courses are taught online and on campus.
- Interdisciplinary classes will be taught by faculty who specialize in education, communications, military leadership, and other areas.
Careers & Outcomes
This certificate prepares you for talent development positions in corporations, businesses and nonprofit organizations.
|Training and Development Specialist||$61,570|
|Human Resources Director||$95,021|
|Human Resources Manager||$126,230|
|Training and Development Manager||$120,130|