You are an expert engineer. Now, gain the management skills to match in our six-course program. A graduate certificate in engineering management will give you the ability to lead both people and processes.
Why This Program & What You'll Learn
As an engineer, you're comfortably overcoming thorny technical problems. But those are just some of the everyday challenges your organization has to tackle. In this STEM-approved program, gain management skills you can use at industrial, high-tech, and renewable energy organizations.
In our online program, you'll take a series of six classes. You'll cover topics including:
- Project management
- Lean manufacturing and Six Sigma
- Sustainability and green technology
- Technology and the environment
- Production concepts
- Industrial management
The engineering management graduate certificate will sharpen your personal brand as you pursue your career goals.
- Credits earned toward your graduate certificate will transfer toward the master of science in administration (MSA) with a concentration in engineering management.
- This hybrid program offers courses online, on-campus, and select satellite locations.
Careers & Outcomes
You'll bolster your skills in leadership, management and organization through this program, accelerating your career.
|Alternative Energy Manager
|Engineering Project Manager
|Electrical Engineering Manager