Preparation, organization, communication are among the many skills needed for successful projects. Our graduate certificate in project management will prepare you to take even the most complex projects from idea to success.
Why This Program & What You'll Learn
Successful project managers have a wide range of skills. They build teams, keep an eye on budgets, and work closely with clients and other stakeholders.
Gain multitasking, analytical thinking, leadership, and communication skills with this graduate certificate. For men and women in the military, project management offers many opportunities to bring your hard-earned skills to civilian life.
You'll complete a simulated project as part of your education, from assembling staff to evaluating performance. Classes cover topics including:
- Project management application principles.
- Contract administration.
- Advanced project methodologies.
- Boosting team performance.
Even the biggest projects will be within your grasp once you master the fundamentals of our project management program.
- This certificate prepares you to take the CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management) or PMP exam.
- Courses are offered on campus and online.
- Credits you earn for this graduate certificate will go toward a master's degree in project management.
Careers & Outcomes
Project managers are in demand. Analysts expect the economy to create 1.5 million project management positions a year.
|Assistant Project Manager||$61,879|
|Project Manager (General)||$94,500|
|Client Engagement Manager||$89,727|