Current honors students
This webpage offers all the resources and information necessary for students to succeed in the Honors Program. Included are student forms, course guides, advising information and other resource links.
Below are forms and documents that current Honors students will need as you complete your Honors Protocol.
All forms may be submitted electronically to email@example.com or returned to the Honors Program in Powers Hall 104. Electronic signatures of faculty members may be verified if they send an email from their cmich email address to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions contact the Honors Program at 989-774-3902.
- Honors Service Activity Record
- Honors Contract
- Honors Independent Study
- Honors Capstone Proposal Form and Format Guide
- Honors Capstone Grading and Assessment Form
- Honors Capstone/Conference Funding Application
- Study Abroad/Study Away Funding form (for students who do not have Centralis scholarship)
Course offering guides
These course guides are a helpful resource to assist you as you plan your Honors Protocol coursework. It contains all the listings of the available HON and departmental H courses for each semester. Every year and semester are different with 95% of HON courses being offered as special topics, so be sure to compare Course Search & Registration with this guide.
- Spring 2024 Honors Course Offerings Guide
- Summer 2024 Honors Course Offerings Guide
- Fall 2024 Honors Course Offerings Guide
- Spring 2025 Honors Course Offerings Guide
Learn about the Honors Program Protocol requirements and important deadlines so you can properly plan out your coursework and connect early with an academic advisor.
- Academic Advising
- Major Advising- see your Department office
- Honors Advising - Book an appointment with the Honors Program Coordinator
- Honors Capstone Advising- contact Dr. Maureen Harke
- Honors Capstone FAQs
- CMU Honors Academic and Personal Integrity Policy