Current honors students
On this webpage, you will find everything you need to be a successful Honors Program student including forms, FAQs and resources.
Below are forms and documents that current Honors students will need to submit as they complete their Honors Protocol.
All forms may be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or returned to the Honors Program in Powers Hall 104. Electronic signatures of faculty members may be verified if they send an email from their cmich email address to email@example.com. If you have any questions contact the Honors Program at (989) 774-3902.
- Honors Service Activity Record
- Honors Contract
- Honors Independent Study
- Honors Capstone Proposal Form and Format Guide
- Honors Capstone Grading and Assessment Form
- Honors Capstone/Conference Funding Application
- Study Abroad/Study Away Funding form (for students who do not have Centralis scholarship)
Course offering guides
Learn about the Honors Program Protocol requirements and important deadlines so you can properly plan out your coursework and connect early with an academic advisor.
- Academic Advising
- Major Advising- see your Department office
- Honors Advising - Book an appointment with the Honors Program Coordinator
- Honors Capstone Advising questions