CMU General Education Program Revision
Central Michigan University is in the process of reconsidering its General Education Program. This set of resources has been created for learning about:
- The history of CMU’s General Education Program
- Reasons for the reconsideration
- Potential new versions of the program
Space is available for you to share your thoughts on how best to reconsider our program.
Town hall sessions
These events will allow an opportunity to provide feedback on the proposed General Education models.
Faculty and staff
- Tuesday, Feb. 20, 6-7 p.m. - UC Maroon
- Thursday, Feb. 22, 2:30-3:30 p.m. - UC Terrace A
- Wednesday, Feb. 28, 2-3 p.m. - UC Maroon
NOTE: Off-campus faculty who cannot attend in person can join these sessions via Webex.
- Monday, Feb. 19, 4-5 p.m. - UC Terrace D
NOTE: Off-campus students who would like to provide feedback can join these sessions via Webex.
Questions about the revision process can be emailed directly to Joshua Smith, Interim General Education Coordinator, OR discussed in person on Mondays and Wednesdays from 1:30 to 3:00 p.m. in Park Library 415B.