Skip to main content

CentralCard Services

Central Mobile ID

Your Central ID is now available on your iPhone and Apple Watch or Android device at no charge. For further details, click on Central Mobile ID. Prior to provisioning your Central Mobile ID, please submit your ID photo by clicking on ID Photo Submission.

Central ID card

If you choose not to provision your Central Mobile ID, you may obtain a physical ID card. You may not have both a mobile ID and a physical ID. If you chose a physical ID, please visit the CentralCard Office located in the Bovee University Center, room 209. One form of photo identification is required. Please note, students must be enrolled prior to receiving a physical ID card. Your first ID card is of no charge.

New faculty/staff members may obtain a faculty/staff ID card from the CentralCard Office once Human Resources gives their approval. One form of photo identification is required upon receiving a Central ID card.

Lost ID card or mobile device

A lost or stolen Central ID card or Central ID mobile device can be deactivated anytime at Transact eAccounts or can be reported to the CentralCard Office in person or by phone at (989) 774-3484 during office hours, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m.—5 p.m. except for weekends and holidays. When calling after regular business hours, please leave a detailed message and include your name and student number. The cardholder is responsible for all use of their Central ID prior to deactivation.

Replacement ID card

If a physical replacement ID card is needed due to damage, it can be replaced in the CentralCard Office. Replacement ID cards are made in accordance with current policies and, in most cases, the customer is charged a replacement fee.

Temporary ID card

A temporary ID card is a short-term alternative to replacing a misplaced Central ID card. The temporary card is valid for 7 days after the card is issued. The temporary ID card must be returned to the CentralCard Office. An additional fee is charged for non-returned temporary ID cards. There are limitations where the temporary ID card can be used.  Please for details, please contact the CentralCard Office.


A Central ID presented by anyone other than the proper owner will be charged a misuse fee to the cardholder's University account and the incident will be reported to the office of Student Conduct.