Inclusive Excellence and Belonging Grants
Sponsored by the University Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Council (UDEIC)
The mission of the University Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Council is to lead the Central Michigan University community in strategic, transformative, and respectful actions by intentionally engaging the power of diversity.
To advocate, inspire and serve as a sounding board, identifying ways to collaborate while acknowledging the social differences in power. In an effort to provide structural support for diversity, equity, inclusion, and social justice initiatives throughout campus, the UDEIC sponsors Inclusive Excellence and Belonging Grants on an annual basis.
- cultivate an inclusive campus and community climate.
- attract, retain, and graduate a diverse student body.
- attract and retain a diverse faculty.
- attract and retain a diverse staff.
- assess campus diversity and inclusion needs.
- improve accountability and transparency.