Thank you for your interest in teaching for Central Michigan University's Off-Campus and Online Programs.
- If you wish to apply to teach part-time for CMU, please visit our online faculty recruitment site for opportunities and application instructions. If you have questions about our teaching opportunities, please contact CMU's Off-Campus and Online - Recruiting at email@example.com.
- If you are approved to teach for us and are interested in teaching a course you are approved to teach, please contact Faculty Assignments at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are approved to teach for CMU's Off-Campus and Online but would like to apply for additional approvals, please contact Faculty Approvals at email@example.com.
- If you are a CMU Faculty Association or Union of Teaching Faculty Bargaining Unit Member and would like to teach for CMU's Off-Campus and Online, please review the Active Faculty Preference Lists and complete a Faculty Teaching Preference Form.
For more information about CMU teaching opportunities, choose one of the following options:
- Teaching for CMU's Off-Campus and Online
- Part-Time/Adjunct Postings
- CMU Faculty Association and Union of Teaching Faculty Bargaining Unit Member Postings
- CMU Campus Opportunities
Forms - Mount Pleasant Campus instructors
- For FA and UTF Members - Faculty Teaching Preference Form
- For UTF Members - Global Campus Supplemental Assignment Request Form - Compliance with Article 15 of UTF Agreement