Technology Awareness and Training Team Self-paced Training Materials
Learn from the comfort of your office chair, couch, or the coffee shop.
- OIT Classroom Technology Training Videos
- Kaptivo Whiteboard Camera System: Draw, write, sketch, live-stream, record, and share content.
- Screen Capture / Screenshot / Screen Grab: Quickly and easily capture whatever is displayed on your device screen.
- Bookings: Create a website where end users can book appointments with staff based upon Outlook Calendar availability. Manage all reservations through an intuitive adminstrative interface.
- Excel: Create spreadsheets and organize, analyze, and visualize data
- Forms: Collect information via polls, surveys, and quizzes.
- Lens: Take pictures of whiteboards, documents, handwritten notes and much more and import them into numerous software such as OneNote and OneDrive.
- OneDrive: Create, store, upload, download, and share documents with a few simple clicks. Also, includes how create, store, edit, and share Microsoft Office 365 files.
- OneNote: Write, type, sketch, record and share notes from anywhere via the cloud.
- OneNote Class Notebook: Create and manage a digital notebook for each class, group, term, or project. Distribute instructional content to entire classes or individual students and provide instant, real-time feedback to students.
- OneNote Staff Notebook: Set up a OneNote notebook for your staff members which includes three types of sub-notebooks: Collaboration Space, Content Library, and Private Staff Member Notebooks.
- Planner: Create project plans, assign tasks and deadlines, utilize notifications, share files, and more for yourself or within an organization.
- Snipping Tool: Quickly and easily capture whatever is displayed on your Windows device.
- Sway: Create presentations, blogs, newsletters, portfolios, resumes, and other projects in creative and interactive ways.
- Stream: Upload and share videos, collaborate and communicate, and even live stream video within the greater CMU community
- Teams: Teams is a powerful and secure hub where users can bring numerous Office 365 and other collaborative systems together to chat, meet, create, edit and share files, and more.
- To-Do: Create lists, manage your day and prioritize your tasks, share with others, and more.
- Whiteboard: Draw, sketch, annotate, design, collaborate, save, and share in the cloud.
- Yammer: Create and participate in public or private groups, communicate, share information, create and respond to polls, direct message, praise, and much more in a social-media like platform.
- Research Core XM Survey Platform: Individually or collaboratively create, distribute, collect responses, and analyze data.
- Top Hat Classroom/Audience Response System: Create and deliver highly engaging classroom and general presentations to students and audience members in face-to-face or online modalities. Adopt, author, and assign interactive electronic textbooks, course notes, question packs, slide decks, handouts, and other Open Educational Resources (OER) to students.