Skip to main content

Payment Authorization 

Your financial aid will be disbursed to your student account and will pay for tuition, fees and on-campus room and board, as well as all other university charges billed to your student account. If you wish to limit your aid to pay only tuition and fees and room and board, please notify the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid in writing at or

Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid
Warriner Hall 202
Mt. Pleasant MI 48859

Be sure to include your full name and CMU ID number with all communications.

Find more information on our Cost of Attendance page.