More about Philip Squattrito
Publications & Presentations
- “The Low-Temperature Triclinic Crystal Structure of Silver 3-Sulfobenzoic Acid”, Reuben T. Bettinger, Philip J. Squattrito and Darpandeep Aulakh, Acta Crystallogr., Sec. E 76, 1275 (2020).
- “Crystal Structures of Two Coordination Isomers of Copper(II) 4-Sulfobenzoic Acid Hexahydrate and Two Mixed Silver/potassium 4-Sulfobenzoic Acid Salts”, Philip J. Squattrito, Kelly J. Lambright-Mutthamsetty, Patrick A. Giolando and Kristin Kirschbaum, Acta Crystallogr., Sec. E 75, 1801 (2019).
- “Models for Potential Dendritic Nitric Oxide Donors: Crystal Structures of Two 2-Nitroanilino Precursors and Nitric Oxide-Release Behavior of the Nitrosated Derivatives”, Alec R. Badour, Corey J. Arnett-Butscher, Dillip K. Mohanty, Philip J. Squattrito, Kelly J. Lambright and Kristin Kirschbaum, Acta Crystallogr., Sec. C 74, 1038 (2018).
- “N-Benzylnicotinamide and N-benzyl-1,4-dihydronicotinamide: Useful Models for NAD+ and NADH”, John M. Moore, Jasmine M. Hall, Wendell L. Dilling, Anton W. Jensen, Philip J. Squattrito, Patrick Giolando and Kristin Kirschbaum, Acta Crystallogr., Sec. C 73, 531 (2017).
- “Two N-(2-phenylethyl)nitroaniline Derivatives as Precursors for Slow and Sustained Nitric Oxide Release Agents”, Alec R. Badour, John A. Wisniewski, Dillip K. Mohanty, and Philip J. Squattrito, Acta Crystallogr., Sec. C 72, 405 (2016).
- “New Layered Structures of Copper(II) and Silver(I) Salts of 4-Sulfobenzoic Acid”, Lecture, Materials Chemistry Session, American Crystallographic Association National Meeting, Toronto, Canada (July 22, 2018).
- “Structural Chemistry of Mono-substituted Nitrobenzenes With Pendant Ethylamino Substituents”, Poster Session, American Crystallographic Association National Meeting, Chicago, Illinois (July 27, 2010).
- Structural Chemistry of Mono- and Di-substituted Nitrobenzenes with Pendant Alkylamino Substituents”, Poster Session, American Crystallographic Association National Meeting, Toronto, Canada (July 28, 2009).
Credentials, Certifications & Awards
Honors and Awards
- American Chemical Society Midland Section Award for Outstanding Service to the American Chemical Society, 2006
- Golden Key International Honour Society Great Lakes Region Advisor of the Year, 2002
- Honorary Membership Golden Key International Honour Society, 1998
- American Chemical Society Midland Section Award for Outstanding Achievement in College Chemistry Teaching, 1997
- Provost's Award for Outstanding Research and Creative Activity, Central Michigan University, 1997
- L. Carroll King/ Phi Lambda Upsilon Award for Excellence in General Chemistry Instruction, Northwestern University, 1986
- Ph.D., Northwestern University, 1987
- M.S., Northwestern University, 1983
- B.S., Brown University, 1982
- Structural chemistry of transition metal compounds
- Layered materials
- Metal sulfonate salts
- Inclusion compounds
Membership in Professional Organizations
- American Chemical Society
- American Crystallographic Association
- Sigma XI
- General Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry