Make College Easier to Pay For with a Tuition Payment Plan.
Make college more affordable by paying for tuition and fees over time. Tuition payment plans break down your tuition balance into affordable monthly payments. There's no interest, payment options are flexible, setup fees are affordable, and it's easy to enroll!
Easy online enrollment
Flexible Payment Options
Just enroll in the Payment Plan each semester and pay the $25 nonrefundable enrollment fee.
Automatic bank payment (ACH)
Credit/debit card ( MasterCard, Discover, or American Express)
Payments are processed on the 5th of each month and continue until the balance is paid.
If a debit/credit card is used, a convenience fee of 2.75% per transaction will be assessed.
**Note: There is a $30 fee for returned payments.
**Note: Please allow 2-7 business days after funds have been withdrawn for payments to reflect on your student account.
Simple Steps to Enroll in the Payment Plan
- Login to CentralLink at
- Select the "My Account" link
- Select the "Payment Plan" link.
- Read FAQ document.
- Click "Proceed to Budget Worksheet" link.
For students who live on or off campus, but are admitted as an on campus student through our on campus admissions office.
Target Dates to Enroll By:
| Spring 17 - Payment plan available on November 1, 2016|
|Last Day to Enroll Online||Number of Payments||Months of Payments||First Payment|
|November 30||5||Dec-April||Dec 5|
|December 31||4||Jan-April||Jan 5|
|January 31||3||Feb-April||Feb 5|
For students who live on or off campus, but are admitted as an off campus student through Global Campus:
Target Dates to Enroll By:
| Fall 2016 - Payment plan available on July 1, 2016|
|Last Day to Enroll Online||Number of Payments||Months of Payments||First Payment |
|Aug 1||4||Aug-Nov||August 5|
|Sep 3||3||Sep-Nov||September 5|
|Oct 2||2||Oct-Nov||October 5|
Availability of eCashier is determined by Central Michigan University. Please be aware CMU may elect not to have eCashier available during specific times and dates during registration.
Your balance will automatically be adjusted with all charges and credits made to your student account. Your payment plan includes financial aid, tuition, housing, rent, bookstore, parking permits, fines, etc. You should review your agreement balance online through My FACTS Account or call the Central Michigan University Student Service Court at 989.774.3618 or toll free 888.610.4991 to confirm any changes.
Have additional questions on how the payment plan works? Refer to the "Frequently Asked Questions" or "How e-Cashier Works" links on the toolbar of eCashier. For additional help, please call NBS at 800.609.8056.
• To help you meet your education expenses, Central Michigan University is pleased to offer Nelnet Business Solutions as a convenient budget plan. It is not a loan; therefore, you have no debt, no interest or finance charges are assessed, and there is no credit check.
• The cost to budget monthly payments is a $25 per semester nonrefundable enrollment fee. The enrollment fee is automatically deducted from your account immediately upon registration in the payment plan.
• The payment is automatically deducted on the 5th of each month from a checking or savings account. You may also have your payment charged to your credit/debit card. If a credit/debit card is used, a 2.75% processing fee per payment will be assessed. MasterCard, Discover, or American Express may be used.
• If your payment on the 5th is not successful, it will be reattempted on the 20th of the month. Anytime a payment is returned, you will receive notification on how the returned payment will be handled. Your agreement will be processed until the balance owed is paid in full.
• For each returned payment, you will be assessed a $30 returned payment fee. Returned payment fees are automatically deducted from the account you have provided within five days of an unsuccessful payment attempt. If your returned payment fee is returned, it will be reattempted.
• Enrollment fees and returned payment fees are subject to change in future academic years or semesters.