Spring Payment Plans Open on November 1!
Make College Easier to Pay For with a Tuition Payment Plan
Central Michigan University has paired with Nelnet Business Solutions to offer QuikPAY Payment Plans. QuikPAY Payment Plans break your semester charges into affordable monthly payments. Payments are interest fee and automatically deducted on either the 5th or 20th of each month.
Enroll in the Payment Plan each semester and pay the $25 nonrefundable enrollment fee. Payment options include Automatic bank payments (ACH) – using a checking or savings account, and Credit/Debit card (Mastercard, Discover, VISA, American Express).
For additional information please see the Payment Plan FAQs:
Steps for Students to Enroll:
- Login to CentralLink at https://centrallink.cmich.edu/
- Select the "My Account" link in the top right corner.
- Select the "View/Pay My Bill" link. This will direct you to QuikPAY.
- Select the "Payment Plan" link on the left navigation menu
Steps for Authorized Payers to Enroll:
for detailed enrollment instructions.
Target Dates to Enroll
Spring 2020 - Payment plan available on November 1, 2019
Last Day to Enroll Online
Number of Payments
Months of Payments
December - April
January - April
February - April
Your balance will automatically be adjusted with all charges and credits made to your student account. Your payment plan includes financial aid, tuition, housing, rent, bookstore charges, parking permits, fines, etc. You should monitor your payment plan through QuikPAY or call the Central Michigan University Student Service Court at 989-774-3618 to confirm any changes.
Central Michigan University is pleased to offer QuikPAY payment plans as a convenient budget payment plan. This is not a loan; therefore, no interest, or finance charges are assessed, and there is no credit check.
Payment Plan Fee Information:
- There is a $25.00 nonrefundable enrollment fee
- There is a $30.00 fee for returned payments
- If a debit/credit card is used, a service fee of 2.75% per transaction will be assessed
Failure to Complete Payment Plan Agreement
Two consecutive returned payments will result in termination of the payment plan. If this occurs, you will be assessed the following fees and holds:
- $100 non-payment of tuition fee
- Up to a $30 monthly late fee for each month past the tuition due date
- Placement of registration and transcript hold until balance is paid in full