Make College Easier to Pay For with a Tuition Payment Plan
Central Michigan University has partnered with Nelnet Business Solutions to offer QuikPAY Payment Plans. QuikPAY Payment Plans break your semester charges into affordable monthly payments. Payments are interest-free and automatically deducted on either the 5th or the 20th of each month.
Enrollment in the payment plan must be completed each semester and requires a $25 nonrefundable enrollment fee. Payment options include automatic bank payments (ACH) from a checking or savings account or credit/debit card (Mastercard, Discover, VISA, American Express; 2.75% service fee per transaction applies).
For additional information please see the Payment Plan FAQs:
Steps for Students to Enroll:
- Login to CentralLink at https://centrallink.cmich.edu/
- Select the "My Account" link in the top right corner.
- Select the "View/Pay My Bill" link. This will direct you to QuikPAY.
- Select the "Payment Plan" link on the left navigation menu
Steps for Authorized Payers to Enroll:
for detailed enrollment instructions.
Target Dates to Enroll
Spring 2020 - Payment plan available on November 1, 2019
Last Day to Enroll Online
Number of Payments
Months of Payments
December - April
January - April
February - April
Your balance will be periodically adjusted with charges and credits made to your student account. Your payment plan includes financial aid, tuition, housing, rent, bookstore charges, parking permits, fines, etc. You should monitor your payment plan via QuikPAY or call the Central Michigan University Student Service Court at 989-774-3618 to confirm any changes.
Central Michigan University is pleased to offer QuikPAY payment plans as a convenient, budget-friendly option for paying semester expenses. This is not a loan; therefore, no interest, or finance charges are assessed and there is no credit check.
Payment Plan Fee Information:
- $25.00: nonrefundable enrollment fee
- $30.00: returned transaction fee
- 2.75% per transaction: nonrefundable debit/credit card payment service fee
Failure to Complete Payment Plan Agreement
Two consecutive returned payments will result in termination of the payment plan. If this occurs, the following fees and holds may retroactively apply:
- $100: non-payment of tuition fee
- Up to $30: monthly late fee, applicable for each month past the tuition due date
- Registration hold
- Official transcript/records hold
- Student ID hold