Expert care. Creative solutions. Community events.
Comprehensive event estimation, design, consulting, management, and production for the Central Michigan University community local and statewide.
Department core functions
- Small and large-scale implementation of event set-up to include stage, sound, lighting, furniture, rigging, audiovisual, crew coordination, and venue conversion.
- Contract negotiation and execution for faculty and administrative partners.
- Student apprenticeship production training program.
- Manage and maintain non-academic performance venues.
- Installation and design of complex temporary and permanent integrated production systems.
- Manage equipment and facility rental.
- Process non-academic space usage requests.
- Advise registered student organizations on event process and production management procedures.
- Facilitate sound and logistical support for Division I Athletics.
- Coordination of vendor RFPs and campus facility and safety resources for all campus events.
- Community engagement consulting and execution of local philanthropic activities.