Your job search begins here!
There are two ways to look for an on-campus job:
- Click Current Vacant Positions
- Click on Academic Year Jobs or Summer Jobs.
- Read the postings.
- How do you apply for a job you are interested in? Do what the posting tells you to do! (example)
Approach departments you would like to work for even if they do not have a job posting. Here's how:
- Go to the building where you would like to work.
- Ask for the person who hires student employees.
- Tell this person you would like to work for their department.
- Listen to what they have to say and do it.
If you've read the two ways and still have questions, call us: 989.774.3881.
We'll be glad to help.