Faculty and Staff of Color Alliance
The Faculty and Staff of Color Alliance (FSCA) primarily functions as a mechanism for defining, representing, and advancing the interests of Faculty and Staff of Color at CMU and the surrounding community. In addition, the FSCA shall address issues of inequity involving faculty, staff, and students.
The FSCA shall advocate for the interests of Faculty and Staff of Color at CMU and the surrounding community. In addition, the FSCA shall address issues of inequity involving faculty, staff, and students.
- Assess and appraise the University’s performance related to DEI initiatives.
- Effectively lobby for programs and policies beneficial to its constituency.
- Identify and promote the skills, interests, and accomplishments of the FSCA within the University and to focus on membership activities supportive of career advancement and educational, cultural, career, and social activities.
- Develop a highly engaged membership and constituency.
- Sponsor and support initiatives /activities to enhance all aspects of Faculty and Staff of Color’s life on campus. Encourage and facilitate participation in established workshops/conferences and other activities offered by the University and by regional and national professional organizations.
- Support and publicize the overall inclusion, equity, and belonging at Central Michigan University
FSCA Membership shall be open to all Faculty, Staff, and Graduate Assistants at CMU who are dedicated to the mission of FSCA and interested in advancing the status of Faculty and Staff of Color at CMU and the surrounding communities. Each FSCA member in good standing is entitled to one (1) vote. Each FSCA member in good standing is eligible to serve on committees, hold office, or otherwise contribute to the leadership and decision-making of FSCA.
To learn more about membership or FSCA, please email: email@example.com.