STEP Transfer Student Resources
STEP knows that the transfer and acclimation processes can be a confusing time for our students.
You may be asking yourself, "What does CMU offer? How will my courses transfer from my community/tribal college? What do I do once I get there? Where do I even start?"
We have good news! You can start by reviewing the STEP Transfer Process and links below to other helpful resources.
You can also email us at MiCUP-STEP@cmich.edu, call us at 989-774-2508, or make an appointment online.
- CMU Online Bulletin | Research CMU's academic programs and policies.
- Advising Workbench | Check on your academic progress, view your courses and grades, etc.
- Calculate Your GPA | Calculate your current GPA or your expected GPA for the semester.
- Student Services at CMU | Download a list of several student services and their contact information.
- Academic Calendars | Find the dates of scheduled breaks, when grades will be posted, the beginning and end of the semester, etc.
- When Can I Register? | See when you are able to register for the next semester(s).
- Graduation Information | Apply for graduation, view commencement ceremony information, etc.
- Academic Probation, Suspension, and Dismissal | Review graduation requirements often to stay on track.