When you activate your Global ID, you also activate your CMU e-mail account. Your CMU e-mail account provides a means for delivery of communications from CMU. Each time you wish to log into your CMU e-mail account you will need your Global ID and password. You can access your CMU e-mail account via the Centrallink portal.
It is vital that you check your CMU e-mail account on a daily basis. If you choose you can forward your CMU e-mail to another account or vice versa. However, official University communications are sent only to your CMU e-mail account and the University expects that students are accessing their CMU e-mail. Examples of CMU communications sent only to your CMU e-mail account.
- Tuition Statements and Payment Deadlines
- Financial Aid Updates
- Registration Notifications
- Faculty-Student Correspondence
- Academic Progress Communications
- Course-related Information
- College of Graduate Studies Deadlines, Notifications, and Communications
PREVIOUS PAGE NEXT PAGE
Page 6 of 23