Broader Student ACCESS Support
Central Michigan University's commitment to increasing access to higher education opportunities takes many forms, including:
- Area Health Education Center (AHEC) — Teaching and training the next generation of health professionals starting in middle school.
- Dreamers Welcome — CMU supports the admission and enrollment of dreamers to our campus.
- Fostering Success Central — Serving applicants and students who've experienced foster care.
- Gear Up — Supporting 115 freshmen to succeed in post-secondary education.
- Pathways — Assisting Pell grant, first-generation, foster and multicultural students in retention from enrollment to graduation.
- Upward Bound — A federally-funded college academic preparation program.