Inclusion and Support Resources
The Office for Institutional Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (OIDEI) provides resources for students to achieve their academic goals. Below are links to sites that contain useful information about programs, scholarships, and resources to aid you in your academic journey. Explore on- and off-campus resources collected and curated by the Office for Institutional Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
National Pan-Hellenic Council, Inc. (NPHC) in the Region
The National Pan-Hellenic Council, Inc. (NPHC), also referred to as the Divine Nine, is the umbrella organization housing nine black Greek-letter organizations. Its member organizations include:
Things to read
Culturally relevant courses on the horizon
Below are diversity course offerings for Fall 2023 and Spring 2024.
- SOC 399I | Political Ecology | Rudy, Alan | T-TH | 12:30 p.m. | AN 255
- ENG-SOC-WGS 204WI | LGBTQ Identities (UP Subgroup IV-A) | DeLucia, JoEllen | MW | 2-3:15 p.m. | AN 156
- ENG 328 | Native American Literature and Film (UP Subgroup IV-B) | Berk, Ari | Tu | AN 157
- ENG 333A | Literature of Non-Western Cultures (not a UP course) | Eke, Maureen | Tu Th | 3:30-4:45 p.m. | AN 151
- ENG-WGS 327WI | Women Writers: Gender, Sexuality, and Literature (UP Subgroup IV-A) | DeLucia, JoEllen | MW | 2-3:15 p.m. | AN 257
- ENG 329 | African American Literature (UP Subgroup IV-C) | Eke, Maureen | Tu Th | 11 a.m. -12:15 p.m. | AN 151
- ENG 382 | Racism and Diversity in Children’s & Young Adult Literature (UP Subgroup IV-C) | Papazian, Gretchen | Tu Th | 11 a.m. -12:15 p.m. | AN 157